Thursday, September 17, 2009

#36 and #83 checked off...with a few close calls.

so my boy and i took a trip to arizona last week - and a day visit to the grand canyon, checking off #36...which is ALSO a world heritage site, lucky me - so ive got 1 out of 2 for #7.
and we planned, (bought tickets and everything) to visit six flags, which would have crossed off my #12, but, alas, the exact week we go is the first week that they start only being open on weekends...which is when we left. very mad at them. but we can use the tickets through the end of the year, so we're planning a weekend trip some time. ;-)
also...for my #32...we may have unitentionally stayed in a haunted hotel...? my boy woke me up in the middle of the night saying he saw a little girl at the foot of the bed...F-uh-REAKED me out so! ...didnt fall asleep for another 3 hours...with the light on. but i wont cross that off just yet.

then...i also finished #83 - the wii 30-day challenge. which, by the by, is not the wii fit 'game' - its this ea active 'game' that kinda kicks your ass. so we've also started another 30-day challenge on it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment